Search This Blog

Monday 25 January 2010

Happy Monday!


Good morning (ish)!

I hope you all had splendid weekends. I had a particularly lovely weekend with particularly lovely people and a dinner to beat all dinners at my dear friends pop up restaurant look here for details. It was quite literally a taste sensation (not to sound too cliched), everything was prepared, cooked and presented to the highest levels of perfection, I really could not recommend this winning team of Chris and Rachel Rowley enough!

mmmm... now my mouth is watering and so long until lunch!

Some little projects on the go at the moment - jewelry boxes and mirrors. I will post some pictures when they look more presentable! I am using the most beautiful burl oak if you can imagine its full of swirls and marks like a cats been prancing over it! Have a look at the image too!

This weeks furniture love can be seen here. I think it's stunning.

Anyway sending love and wishing you sunshine wherever you go,

Becca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

please do say hi or add your thoughts but no nasties please x