Search This Blog

Friday 18 February 2011

Geometry

Mondrian - I love
For a girl who hates maths so much the concept of working out the tip on the bill brings her out in a sweat, I kind of have a weirdly obsessive love of geometry. I like things to be precise, clean and accurate when it comes to my designs and others. Most of all I just love symmetry -  in nature, architecture and everywhere. I have been trying out some designs of late very much focusing on this idea and for inspiration I went a -browsing and look at these lovely gems I found!

From BlueDoorStyle on etsy

Paul Marra chest

Gorgeous circles print from here

Amazing work from these guys

Found here at the wonderful apartment therapy
Stunning work from Ben Blanc

No comments:

Post a Comment

please do say hi or add your thoughts but no nasties please x