Search This Blog

Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy 2010!


Happy, Happy New Year!
I hope you all had wonderful, snowy, over fed and over drunk Christmases and new years celebrations and shared special memories with friends and family! I for one wish everyone a joyous, prosperous, laughter and adventure filled 2010! The Gibb family had a very special celebration to make this year as my darling sister (Bri) got engaged to the very lovely, kind and handsome Ben (I am very excited to have a soon to be brother!). My absolute delight, excitement and happiness goes out to them!


Little acorns will start squirreling away again this week (snow permitting). I will update again soon with current projects and news for now I'll leave you with a wee pic of my latest project!
All my love and i hope all your little acorns turn into great oaks in this new decade! xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I LOVE the drawers. They are huge! And that push release mechanism...I can sense it from here.

    Well done you and looking forward to more of your great oaks this year too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear
    Same to you. i enjoyed the new year evening with my friends. and eat many more items in the party we are using the Bespoke Furniture for sitting..

    ReplyDelete

please do say hi or add your thoughts but no nasties please x