Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 June 2010

work in progress...



Why hello...

Has been a while hasn't it? I've been busily working away whilst dropping in a trip down our beautiful north east coast.

I spent a truly delightful, sunny May weekend in Scarborough - my first trip there which is a crime (really) it is beautiful and my gorgeous friend Shelley has been there an age now yet I have only just been. I cannot say with enough emphasis - it was worth the wait! We wandered, chatted, had whelks, mussels, the BEST fish and chips (The Magpie cafe in Whitby) with mushy peas (Scotland you are missing a trick) and the most decedent raspberry ripple, hundreds and thousands sprinkled ice cream!

Back from the deviation and onto wood related topics.


I am currently, very excitedly, working on an olive ash hall table to compliment the hall mirror featured a couple of posts back. Again I am fortunate to have some stunning wood to work with, a quiet workshop and some sunny days of inspiration.

Here's the work in progress..

.

Hope you approve,

Love and sawdust smothered hugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Have a feeling you might be down south a lot more too ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete

please do say hi or add your thoughts but no nasties please x