Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 October 2011

well hello...

I think, to start, my humble apologies are required along with some sort of damn good excuse as to why it has been so very long since I wrote about anything over here.

Well... sorry.

And excuse wise...well that would fill a good long post that I don't have the time or energy for right now. If you'll excuse me for a just another day or so I will be back (I promise) but right now my I need a nice glass of wine at our local with my fiance. (Yes fiance you read it right. My lovely man has been upgraded or rather more accurately he has upgraded me to the position of one to soon be wed and yes, that is one of the excuses!)

with love from a rather overly emotional little acorn xxx

* image found on the wonderful world of pinterest originally from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

please do say hi or add your thoughts but no nasties please x